Like a moving target, New Jersey’s COVID guidelines are continually changing. Below, are the current Ramapo Rally COVID guidelines. As New Jersey’s guidelines change, the Ramapo Rally Guidelines will be updated. Check back just prior to the rally to find out what the current Ramapo Rally COVID guidelines are.
BTCNJ’s Ramapo Rally will follow New Jersey’s COVID guidelines. We want the Ramapo Rally to be as safe as possible for the rally participants and the volunteers. We will do our best to provide you with a fantastic, fun and safe day riding with your friends and family within the confines of New Jersey’s COVID guidelines.
New Jersey’s revised COVID Guidelines now require wearing face masks indoors.
Everyone participating at the Ramapo Rally is requested to bring a face mask.
- Important: Please bring a Face Mask/s with you
- Everyone is required to wear a face mask inside except while eating.
- Unvaccinated individuals should continue wearing a face covering in all public spaces – especially indoors.
- Face masks are not required at outdoor settings, while riding or while eating
- While waiting on any lines, such as registration, food, restroom facilities, etc., we request that you WEAR A FACE MASK and maintain 6 foot social distancing.
- Take a face mask/s with you when riding and use it while at rest stops or riding in SAG vehicles. Due to the close proximity while in a SAG vehicle you must wear a face mask
- Wash and/or disinfect hands frequently.
- Anyone not complying with these guidelines will not be admitted to the Ramapo Rally and will be asked to leave the rally site. The registration fee will not be refunded.
Depending on New Jersey’s COVID pandemic status, BTCNJ reserves the right to check the temperature of any Ramapo Rally participant, vendor, or volunteer prior to participating in the Ramapo Rally. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher will not be allowed to participate.