BTCNJ’s Holiday Potluck Dinner and Food Drive
Our most popular membership meeting of the year is coming up!
December Membership Meeting;
Thursday, December 8th, 7:30 pm
Ridgewood Public Library.
Come join your fellow Club members at our Holiday Season Membership Meeting. Please bring a dish to share with your friends. Make it or buy it. Either way, just come and bring something.
A Few Rules:
1. No open flames.
2. Food should be ready to serve.
3. Bring appetizer or main dish enough for 4 or 5 people. The Club will provide the desserts.
4. No adult beverages. You can go out after the meeting and get toasted.
5. Bring a serving utensil…not sterling silver. (Don’t forget to take them back home with you).
6. Make a small name card with the name of your dish.
We will provide paper goods and beverages.
BTCNJ Food Drive
Again this year, we will be holding a Food Drive at the Club meeting on December 8th. All food collected will be donated to the Tri-Boro Food Pantry
Needed items include: Supermarket Gift Cards, Canned Meat (Tuna, Chicken), Canned Soup, Canned Vegetables & Beans, Macaroni & Cheese, Peanut Butter & Jelly, Pasta & Tomato Sauce, Cereal & Oatmeal, Canned Fruit, and Cleaning Supplies. We are grateful for all donations.