Well, we can have meetings about tandems, tire changing, bike paths, Lance Armstrong, bad feet, go pros and GPS systems, but when it comes right down to it, the thing we like to do most, after riding our bikes of course, is eating. After all, isn’t our motto “Eat to Ride, Ride to Eat!”?
On December 11, 2014, get ready to put on the proverbial feed bag at the Holiday Season Membership Meeting. You are invited to bring a favorite dish, (or not so favorite if you are so inclined) to share with your fellow club members.
There are few simple rules:
1) No open fires! Save the roast pig for the club picnic.
2) Food must be ready to serve.
3) Bring more than one serving. Duh! 4-5 Small serving would be perfect.
4) No alcohol. Sorry!
5) Bring a serving utensil.
7) Make a small name card with the name of the dish and your name.
8) Yadda, yadda, yadda. Enough with the rules!
We will provide all the paper goods and beverages. You provide the food, and we’ll all have a great time celebrating whatever holiday it is that you celebrate, with your friends.
But wait, there’s more!! The results of the 2014 Ride Leader Jersey Competition will be announced.
Date: December 11, 2014 7:30PM
Place: Ridgewood Public Library
125 N Maple Ave.
Ridgewood, NJ 07450